Friday, August 30, 2013

MIDWEST BARNS, RURAL AMERICANA 8x8 ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING by Tom Brown


CLICK HERE TO BID ON THIS PAINTING:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/tombrownfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg

If my art makes your day a bit brighter, or brings back a treasured memory, or gives you a moment's respite from the hectic pace of life, then I've succeeded to some small degree.

I painted countless barns when I lived in the Midwest, and also did many pencil sketches on location that are still in my reference files. This painting was done recently using one of those sketches that was done years ago.

I had always wanted to create an oil painting from that study and finally got around to doing it. I sketched the view looking outside from the inside of another barn on a friend's farm. It's a "DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW"

I was pleased with this painting and I hope you like it too.
Thanks for looking.
Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@cox.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home